At the end of the training, the trainee will be able to:
- Implement a range of festive petits fours for the end of the year.
- Design a playful approach in the choice of textures, flavours and harmony of tastes chosen.
- Creation of an attractive and rational range of small ovens with current flavours for the end of the year celebrations.
- Production of various biscuits, crunchy, creamy, fruit hearts, fruit mousses, chocolate mousses, icing and chocolate decorations.
- Implementation of the various manufacturing and assembly techniques.
- Individual and collective support
- The trainee carries out all the recipes accompanied by the trainer
- Documents and theoretical supports: recipe booklet
- Presentation of a final buffet, tasting and analysis of the productions