At the end of the training, the trainee will be able to:
- Develop a new range of desserts and end of year logs with current flavours, with rational assemblies and frame series.
- Make attractive finishes and decorations.
- Master the production of recipes, revisit the basic pastes, creams, confits, glazing techniques.
- Master the techniques of chocolate development, colouring, blending and transfer.
- Creation of a new range of end-of-year logs and desserts with current flavours, with rational assemblies and frame series.
- Realization of 12 detailed recipes.
- Realization of finishes and decorations: chocolate rod, chocolate circle, wafers, marshmallows, macaroons, plastic chocolate decorations, icing, etc.
- Explanation of the different manufacturing methods, the ingredients to be used, the means of preservation.
- Techniques for the development of chocolates, colourings, blends, transfers.
- Individual and collective support
- The trainee carries out all the recipes accompanied by the trainer
- Documents and theoretical supports: recipe booklet
- Tasting and analysis of productions