At the end of the training, the trainee will be able to:
- Acquire all the techniques to produce a range of modern and attractive jams.
- Master good manufacturing practices for fruit jams and pastes.
- Use raw materials and equipment adapted to these manufacturing methods.
- Technological understanding and study of jam manufacturing methods (raw materials, equipment, manufacturing processes, etc.).
- Elaboration of about twenty recipes, simple and original but above all modern and attractive: jams, jellies, fruit paste, marmalades and chutney.
- Individual and collective support
- The trainee carries out all the recipes accompanied by the trainers
- Documents and theoretical supports: recipe booklet, technological booklet.
- Tasting and analysis of productions
- End of training assessment