At the end of the training, the trainee will be able to:
- Handle a block of ice and carving tools safely,
- Apply basic ice carving techniques,
- Design, sketch and sculpt subjects.
- Knowledge of ice block, tools and carving techniques,
- Setting up the sketches,
- Learning of safety techniques for handling tools and an ice block,
- Sculpture of 3 pieces.
- Individual and collective support
- The trainee carries out all the parts accompanied by the trainer
- Documents and theoretical support: Study booklet on ice sculpture techniques
- Presentation of parts and analysis of production