At the end of the training, the trainee will be able to:
- Know and understand food allergies and intolerances (gluten, lactose, etc.).
- Know how to identify gluten in food, discover and master substitute ingredients and adapt basic techniques to design your own recipes, expand your menu or transform a dessert.
- Know how to obtain supplies, have the notion of budget and have assimilated practical information on the easy implementation of this type of revenue.
- Expand its customer base by taking into account people who are sensitive to gluten and other food allergies or intolerances.
- Understanding of food allergies and intolerances including gluten.
- Culinary adaptation of basic techniques: analysis and correction of recipes.
- Development of a range of « free » products (gluten, lactose, etc.), varied and tasty: making of breads, brioches, pasta, desserts, ice cream, cake, etc.
- Individual and collective support.
- The trainee carries out all the recipes accompanied by the trainer.
- Documents and theoretical supports: technical booklet and recipe booklet.
- Presentation of a final buffet, tasting and analysis of the productions.