At the end of the training, the trainee will be able to:
- Organize his workstation.
- Elaborate an ice-cream production while respecting hygiene and security rules.
- Respect time-phase manufacturing process, technological characteristics of raw materials to develop balanced products.
- Make up within the framework of a glacier activity, all the works of ice-cream in autonomy.
- Know and select raw materials, rationalize the use of products.
- Know basic manufacturing techniques to make mixtures and different products that lead to the composition of the frozen desserts and their decoration.
- Respect the cold chain, in terms of assemblage and storage.
Ice-cream making techniques : (10 h)
- History of the trade, manufacture, sale …
- Hygiene standards for manufacturing and for staff
- Knowledge of good hygiene practice guide in ice-cream production
- Raw materials
- Recipes that comply with the French Ice-Cream Code of Practice , code des Pratiques Loyales des Glaces.
- Manufacturing equipment and preservation
- Production, storage and sale
- The cold and its use
- Analytical tables
Realization of mixes: (22 h)
- Ice cream
- Egg ice cream
- Mixture with alcohol
- Ice cream
Realization of mixtures: (8 h)
- Mixture based on sugar, egg and egg yolk
- Frozen parfait
- Frozen mousse
- Frozen soufflé
- Icy Sabayon
- Frozen biscuit
Frozen desserts: (10 h)
- Icy Charlotte
- Norwegian omelette
- Iced profiteroles
- Frozen entremets
Frozen cuts (4 hours)
Grouting, candied and crispy (2 hours)
Glazes (2 hours)
- Chocolate icing
- Neutral frosting
Creation of varied scenery (6h)
- Cornet paste
Realization of different biscuits (6 h)
- Individual or group-based support.
- Trainee makes all the recipes with the trainer
- Documents and theoretical supports: recipe and ice technology booklet.
- Tasting and analysis of the productions.
- End of training report