At the end of the training, the trainee will be able to:
- Organize your workstation.
- Elaborate a chocolate production and its derivatives while respecting hygiene and security rules.
- Respect time-phase manufacturing process, technological characteristics of raw materials to develop balanced products.
- Working on chocolate independently in an activity framework.
- Know and select raw materials, rationalize the use of products.
- Know the techniques of sugar confectionery and other chocolate-based products, to carry out fillings, casts and various decorations.
- Respect the production line in manufacturing, assemblage, preservation and storage.
Introduction to Chocolate: (10 h)
- History of cocoa over centuries
- Cultivation, harvesting and processing of cocoa beans
- Cocoa products
- Cocoa butter
- Cocoa Powder
- Cover chocolate
- Hygiene standards for staff and production
- Raw materials
- Manufacturing and preservation equipment
- Manufacture, storage and sale
Elaboration of chocolate candy fillings: (22 h)
- Crunchy fillings
- Pasty fillings
- Creamy fillings
- Sparkling fillings
Molded candies: (4 hours)
Bites, rocks and coated bars: (4 h)
Pralines (2 hours)
- Hazelnut almonds
Creation of Easter casts (6h)
Development of chocolate candies assortment (6h)
Creation of an artistic chocolate piece (6h)
Realization of different chocolate decorations (2h)
- Individual or group-based support
- Trainee makes all the recipes with the trainer
- Documents and theoretical supports: recipe and chocolate technology booklet
- Tasting and analysis of the productions.
- End of training report