At the end of the training, the trainee will be able to:
- Implement the different working techniques of nougatines and sugar,
- Master the techniques of creation and assembly of a croquembouche piece,
- Enhance methods of cooking, coloring and aromatization of the nougatines,
- Make up supports, decorations and dessert pieces for commercial purpose that will sublimate the creations,
- Adapt to production constraints and materials for customized production.
- Structuring parts of a pastry: garnish, assembly, symbolism, colors …
- Study of manufacturing techniques, cooking and coloring of nougatines and sugars: pelletizing, pouring, bubbling, drawing, etc.
- Learning techniques and methods of designing croquembouches: filling, cooking, assembling, finishing, etc.
- Elaborate balanced, elegant and rational croquembouches.
- Individual or group-based support
- Trainee makes all the recipes with the trainer
- Documents and theoretical support: recipe booklet
- Tasting and analysis of productions
- End of training report