- Share know-how, techniques and dexterity of Olivier MAGNE, Meilleur Ouvrier de France Boulanger.
- Discuss methods and techniques of pastry making: preparation of mixes and pastry, rolling of puff pastry, baking of dough, etc.
- Make a variety of bread rolls.
Olivier MAGNE, awarded « Meilleur Ouvrier de France Boulanger », shares his experience and know-how with the creation of a range of breads and pastries that he makes every day in his artisan bakery.
- Preparation of different delights mixture (brownie, cake, cream, coulis) and pastry (brioche, puff pastry, bread, etc.).
- Elaboration of a set of pastries in puff pastry: the pistachio chocolate rosette, the spoon, the butter croissant, the bicolor chocolate bread.
- Pastries made of brioche dough: spinach, lemon brioche, sugar brioche, brioche crown.
- Creation of bread dough by tray: French traditional bread, ciabatta with curry, vine mushrooms, small spelled bread, etc.
- Individual and collective support
- Trainer’s demonstration
- Realization of recipes by the trainee accompanied by the trainer
- Documents and theoretical supports: recipe booklet
- Tasting and analysis of productions
- End of training assessment