At the end of the training, the trainee will be able to:
- Create a vibrant and diversify a wide range of ice,
- Innovate appearance, service, choice of products (plates, verrines, cups).
- Create a new ice cream menu,
- Train staff on new manufacturing techniques,
- Know ice-cream regulations,
- Adapt to production constraints and equipment.
- Ice cream technology reminder (analytical table, knowledge of products and equipment).
- Improvement of basic techniques for making different sorbets and ice creams.
- Design of a 100-product offer.
- Develop creativity from a recipe (innovation and originality).
- Individual or group-based support
- Trainee makes all the recipes with the trainer
- Documents and theoretical support: recipe booklet
- Tasting and analysis of productions
- End of training report